- Start by preheating the oven to 230ºC. Line a baking tray with foil or parchment and place the Birds Eye Crispy Chicken Breasts on one side. Add the bacon rashers to the other side and bake both for 18 minutes.
- While they’re baking, pop your waffles into the toaster for 30 seconds each until toasted. Keep an eye on them as they burn easily! Get your lettuce and tomato ready too.
- Remove the bacon from the oven and add a slice of cheese to each Birds Eye Crispy Chicken Breast. Return to the oven for 1–2 minutes until melted and bubbling. Slice each chicken breast into four lengthways (to give you 8 strips).
- Now it’s time to stack! Place a waffle on the plate first, followed by some lettuce and 3 slices of tomato. Lay 2 rashers of bacon over the salad, followed by 2 of your cheesy Bird’s Eye Crispy Chicken Breasts. Drizzle over a tablespoon of Caesar dressing and add a pinch of cracked black pepper.
- Add a second waffle on top and repeat the layers once more, finishing with the final waffle. Use a skewer if you like to keep your club sandwich intact!
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this recipe