These tempura battered chicken bites are made with 100% chicken breast*, using just a few simple ingredients and nothing more.
Enjoy these battered chicken breasts with a side of rice and wok fried veg for an Asian-inspired meal that's sure to make mouths water! Buy your Birds Eye frozen chicken here.
*Made with 100% chicken breast means we use only chicken breast meat in our range. The other percentage written in the nutritional information relates to the other tasty ingredients such as the coating.
Tastiest when Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer.
- 230°c, Fan 210°c, Gas Mark 8 18-20 Mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until crisp and golden.
- Not Suitable for Grilling
- Your Crispy Chicken contains raw meat, please ensure that it is Cooked Thoroughly until piping hot throughout.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS.
May also contain EGG.
Portions formed from marinated chunks of chicken breast coated in a light crispy batter, prefried.
Why does it say made with 100% chicken breast if it’s 52% chicken breast?
Made with 100% chicken breast means we use only chicken breast meat in our range.
The other 48% relates to the other tasty ingredients such as the coating.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per grill (102g) oven baked provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal).
Average values per 100g: Energy 1066kJ / 255kcal