To retain more vitamins, Microwave Straight from The Freezer.
- For 2 servings
- Place the Garden Peas in a microwavable bowl.
- Add 15ml (1tbsp) water and cover.
- Microwave on Full Power for: 700W 3 1/2 mins
- Microwave on Full Power for: 800W 3 mins
- Microwave on Full Power for: 900W 2 1/2 mins
- Place in a pan and add sufficient boiling water to cover.
- Bring back to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Drain and serve. Season to taste.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Caution: Do not eat raw, cook before consumption
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per serving (80g) microwaved provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 285kJ / 68kcal