These scrumptious frozen breaded fish fillets are made from 100% of the finest frozen fish, and lightly covered in crunchy, golden breadcrumbs. Simply pop them in the oven for 20 minutes and enjoy!
Our fish in breadcrumbs are also great source of Omega 3. Tasty any day of the week, try our fish fillets with a jacket potato, peas and carrots.
Tastiest when Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer
- 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 8, 20 Mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until crisp and golden.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Portions formed from pieces of Alaska pollock fillet, coated in crunchy breadcrumbs, prefried.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per portion oven baked provides: