Oven cook - From Frozen
- Pre-heat oven 190°C, Fan 170°C, Gas Mark 5, 35 mins
- Remove the Yorkshire puddings and replace on the baking tray for the last 5 minutes of cooking time
- Carefully cut or peel away the film lid over the potatoes, keeping the film over the meat and vegetables compartment intact
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven
Two or more trays may require a longer cooking time.
Alternatively, Microwave - From Frozen
- Peel back the film lid of the Yorkshire puddings compartment and remove the Yorkshire puddings from the tray
- Pierce the film lid over the other compartments and cook for:
Full Power 650W/B 8mins, 750W/D 7 1/2mins, 850W/E 7mins
- Replace the Yorkshire puddings and re-cover
- Turn the beef slices over. Stir the gravy and vegetables. Cook for a further:
Full Power 650W/B 2mins, 750W/D 2mins, 850W/E 2mins
- Stand for 1 minute, remove the film lid, stir and serve
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Water, Cooked Potato (21%)(Potato, Sunflower Oil, Dextrose), Cooked Chicken (20%) (Chicken Breast, Salt, Dextrose), Carrot (12%), Peas (11%), Stuffing (7%) (Water, Fortified WHEAT Flour (WHEAT, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Sunflower Oil, Dried Onion, Onion Powder, Yeast, Dried Sage, Pepper Extract, Sage Extract), Chicken Stock (Chicken Stock, Sugar, Salt, Cornflour, Concentrated Onion Juice), Cornflour, Salted Butter (MILK), Concentrated Vegetable Juice (Onion, Carrot, Leek), Caramelised Sugar, Tomato Purée, Sugar, Sage.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS
Chicken dinner with a whole chicken breast, potatoes, carrots, garden peas and stuffing in gravy with sage. Made in the United Kingdom with imported chicken breast.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information