A frozen ready meal consisting of tender slices of juicy 100% UK & Irish roast beef, a generous helping of thick home-style gravy, a handful of golden potatoes, two of the finest Yorkshire puddings (because one simply isn’t enough!) and a medley of delicious Birds Eye veg.
Because while we all love a roast dinner, there's always so little time. So, sit back, relax and let Birds Eye provide you with mouth-watering perfect roast beef, every time.
Oven cook - From Frozen
- Pre-heat oven 190°C, Fan 170°C, Gas Mark 5, 35 mins
- Remove the Yorkshire puddings and replace on the baking tray for the last 5 minutes of cooking time
- Carefully cut or peel away the film lid over the potatoes, keeping the film over the meat and vegetables compartment intact
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven
Two or more trays may require a longer cooking time.
Alternatively, Microwave - From Frozen
- Peel back the film lid of the Yorkshire puddings compartment and remove the Yorkshire puddings from the tray
- Pierce the film lid over the other compartments and cook for:
Full Power 650W/B 8mins, 750W/D 7 1/2mins, 850W/E 7mins
- Replace the Yorkshire puddings and re-cover
- Turn the beef slices over. Stir the gravy and vegetables. Cook for a further:
Full Power 650W/B 2mins, 750W/D 2mins, 850W/E 2mins
- Stand for 1 minute, remove the film lid, stir and serve
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Water, Cooked Potato (25%) (Potato, Sunflower Oil, Dextrose), Cooked Beef (12%) (Beef, Salt, Dextrose, Tapioca Starch), Peas (11%), Carrot (9%), Yorkshire Pudding (8%) (Fortified WHEAT Flour (WHEAT, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Whole EGG, EGG White, Rapeseed Oil, Skimmed MILK Powder, Salt), Beef Stock, Cornflour, Salted Butter (MILK), Natural Colour (Plain Caramel), Tomato Puréem, Yeast Extract, Salt, Red Wine Extract, Sugar, Concentrated Carrot Juice, Mushroom Extract, Onion Powder, Dried Leek, Caramelised Sugar, Spice
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS
Cooked sliced beef with gravy.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information