Tastiest when Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer.
Oven cook - From Frozen
1. Pre-heat the oven.
2. Remove the film lid.
3. Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
4. Two or more trays may require longer cooking time.
1. Pierce the film lid.
2. Microwave on Full Power for:
3. 700W: 10 mins, 800W: 9 1/2 mins, 900W: 9 mins
4. Stand for 2 minutes, remove the film lid and serve.
Caution: The tray may soften on heating and will regain rigidity on standing.
When removing the film after cooking, do so with caution as hot steam escape.
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Minced beef and vegetables in gravy, topped with mashed potatoes.
100% Irish & UK beef, onions, carrots & peas topped with mashed potatoes
Free from artificial colours and flavours
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information