Tastiest when oven baked straight from the freezer.
Do not grill.
Gas Mark 6
- Pre-heat the oven. Remove the flow wrap. Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Two or more trays may require longer cooking time.
- Open one end of the flow wrap.
- Microwave on Full Power for: 700W 7mins, 800W 7mins, 900W 7mins
- Stand for 1 minute, remove the flow wrap.
- Microwave on Full Power for: 700W 5 mins, 800W 4 mins, 900W 3 mins
- Stand for 2 minutes and serve.
When removing the flow wrap after cooking, do so with caution as hot steam may escape.
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Minced beef in a tomato sauce layered with pasta, béchamel sauce and topped with cheese.
No artificial colours or flavours
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per meal (400g) oven baked provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal).
Average values per 100g: Energy 672kJ / 160kcal