Our frozen sausage rolls are made fresh from frozen. So you'll get a lighter, flakier pastry compared to just warming a chilled sausage roll! Wonderful pastry is baked just once.
If you're wanting a more substantial meal, serve a couple of these frozen sausage rolls alongside some veggies and potatoes. Now that's a tasty treat!
Tasty when Oven Baked Straight from The Freezer.
- 200°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 6 20-25 mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook for the required time, until golden.
- Be Careful! The Filling Will Be Very Hot.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Sausage meat in puff pastry.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information