Wonderful pastry is baked just once.
With Birds Eye sausage rolls you are baking for the first time, fresh from frozen. You'll get lighter and flakier pastry compared to just warming through a chilled one. Our sausage meat is succulent and tasty too. Enjoy!
Tasty when Oven Baked Straight from The Freezer.
- 200°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 6 20-25 mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook for the required time, until golden.
- Be Careful! The Filling Will Be Very Hot.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Sausage meat in puff pastry.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information