A classic favourite, our breaded cod fillets are made from 100% of the finest frozen fish and lightly dusted in crunchy, golden breadcrumbs.
A great source of Omega 3, our frozen cod fillet contains no artificial colours or flavours. Delicious any day of the week, try serving our cod in breadcrumbs with roasted new potatoes and a medley of green veg.
Tastiest when OVEN BAKED STRAIGHT FROM THE FREEZER.
- 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7, 20 mins
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until crisp and golden.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do not refreeze after defrosting.
Portions formed from pieces of cod fillet, coated in crunchy breadcrumbs, prefried.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per portion oven baked provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Average values per 100g: Energy 884kJ / 211kcal