- Pre-heat oven and cook chicken chargrills as per pack instructions
- Sautee diced onion and garlic in olive oil on a low heat until softened. Add tinned tomatoes, diced chilli, sugar and season to taste
- Cook penne pasta al dente
- Simmer tomato sauce. Add halved cherry tomatoes
- Drain and mix penne pasta with tomato sauce
- Serve with sliced chicken chargrill
To further enhance the flavours of this dish, you could crush some fresh basil and add it to your tomato sauce or, alternatively, sprinkle it on top for a garnish.
Info per serving
Percent of daily values
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.