medium red onion (finely chopped)
thick natural Greek yoghurt
small red chillies (halved, deseeded and finely chopped)
drops of tabasco sauce
freshly ground black pepper
family pack of nachos
Monterey Jack or mature Cheddar cheese (grated)
- Cook the peas according to the cooking instructions on the pack.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onion and garlic for 2–3 minutes over a gentle heat or until just softened and crisp in texture.
- Blitz the onion, garlic, peas and mint in a food processor until coarsely blended or the desired consistency is achieved
- Stir in the yoghurt, chillies, cumin and Tabasco and season to taste
- Chill well. Meanwhile, put the nachos onto a baking tray and sprinkle over the cheese. Pop under a preheated grill for 2–3 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the nachos are warm.
Try with taco chips, as a filling in pitta bread with iceberg lettuce or stuffed in a baked potato.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this recipe
Info per serving