- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and let them cook over a medium-high heat until the underside is set and beginning to brown.
- Put several thin slices of the fresh mozzarella on one side of the omelette.
- Cook the peas according to the cooking instructions on pack.
- Cover the cheese with basil and peas. Season to taste.
Try adding a dash of Tabasco sauce to spice things up
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review
Be the first to review this recipe
Info per serving