- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and let them cook over a medium-high heat until the underside is set and beginning to brown.
- Put several thin slices of the fresh mozzarella on one side of the omelette.
- Cover the cheese with the basil and peas. Season.
- Cover the cheese with basil and peas
Try adding a dash of tobacco sauce to spice things up
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.