- Heat the oil in a (2cm/8in;) non-stick frying pan. Add the potatoes and season with the sea salt and black pepper. Cook over a medium heat until softened and warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the red pepper and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes, stir in the peas. Carefully add the stilton to the pan, the beaten eggs and season well.
- Cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes, gently moving the egg around the pan to ensure it cooks evenly. You can now place the pan under a hot grill or you can invert the frittata onto a plate and then slide the uncooked side directly into the pan and cook over a low heat until a golden crust is formed on the underside.
- Turn out onto a plate and serve the frittata when it is warm with a leafy salad and some fresh bread, a perfect meal.
You could use leftover roast potatoes in this dish and also brie or cheddar, any cheese that is left over.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.