- Cook the fusilli in a pan of water for about 10–12 minutes, following the packet instructions, until ‘al dente’. Drain well
- Refer to pack cooking instructions to cook the peas and keep hot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and butter in a frying pan. Add the rashers of pancetta and fry until golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper and roughly chop into pieces
- Toss all the ingredients together in a large bowl and season to taste
- Garnish with the Parmesan shavings and serve piping hot
Replace the fusilli with other pasta such as spaghetti or tagliatelle for a bit of variety.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this recipe
Info per serving