Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C, gas mark 6
- Put the breadcrumbs in a bowl and add the cheese and parsley. Add enough olive oil to moisten the mixture and mix together until the mixture binds well
- Lightly grease a baking tray
- Place the cod on the tray and top it with the breadcrumb mix. Pat it down gently
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes until topping in a golden brown colour
- Microwave the Birds Eye Rice Fusions Tender Green Vegetable Rice with a Herb Seasoning for 3-4 mins, transfer to the plate and add the fish.
Roasted cherry tomatoes