Parmesan cheese, grated
Diced White Onion
Crushed Garlic Clove
Pinch of cracked Black Pepper and Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 200 deg C, gas mark 6
- Put the breadcrumbs in a bowl and add the cheese and parsley. Add enough olive oil to moisten the mixture and mix together until the mixture binds well
- Lightly grease a baking tray
- Place the cod on the tray and top it with the breadcrumb mix. Pat it down gently
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes until topping in a golden brown colour
- Cook the white rice according to the back of pack instructions, drain and set aside.
Heat a frying pan with oil, add the diced onions, garlic and mushrooms, and cook until tender. Add the cooked rice and mix through. Season with cracked black pepper and sea salt to taste
- Transfer the rice to a plate with the cod fish. Serve and enjoy!
Roasted cherry tomatoes
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product