Chicken stock (boiling)
Dry white wine
Medium tomatoes (roughly chopped)
Chicken breasts (diced)
Freshly ground black pepper
Raw king prawns (shell and head on)
Small cherry tomatoes
- In a paella pan, heat the olive oil and fry the chicken pieces for 1–2 minutes.
- Add the prawns, stir, then add the garlic and tomatoes. Fry for a couple more minutes.
Sprinkle in the rice. NOTE: Do not stir the ingredients, just shake them.
- Add the wine and bubble for a few minutes.
- Add a good pinch of saffron, and pour on up to 1 litre of boiling chicken stock (it should come to about 1 cm above the level of the rice).
- Refer to pack cooking instructions to cook the peas. Finally add the small cherry tomatoes and peas, season and simmer for 20 minutes.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this recipe
Info per serving