- Place the onion and pepper into a pan with the oil and fry over a medium-high heat until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Once the Chargrills are cooked, cut each Chargrill into small slices and add to the pan along with the spinach, sour cream and ¾ of the cheese. Season to taste and continue to cook until the spinach has wilted and the cheese has melted.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and chickpeas then simmer on a low heat until the chargrills are cooked.
- Pre-Heat the oven and cook the Chargrills according to pack instructions.
- Sprinkle over the sunflower seeds and the remaining cheese. Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the tortillas are golden brown and beginning to crisp at the edges.
- Now assemble the enchiladas: spoon even amounts of the chicken mixture into the centre of each tortilla then carefully roll each tortilla up and place next to each other in a greased oven proof dish.