- Pour the oil into a wide sauté pan and set over a low heat. Gently fry the diced onion until soft.
- Stir in the rice, making sure it is well coated in the fat. Fry for 2 more minutes, then stir in 2–3 ladles of the vegetable stock. Keep stirring regularly, adding more stock as the rice absorbs the liquid.
- Meanwhile poach the salmon in a little vegetable stock. Then cook the peas according to the packet instructions.
- After about 20 minutes all the stock will be absorbed and the rice should be cooked, with a slight bite.
- Now add the salmon, peas and stock from poaching the fish to the risotto. Stir in the Parmesan, finish with the butter, season and serve.
Make sure you add the stock when it is still hot or it will take too long to boil and you might overcook the rice. You don't want a soggy risotto!
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.