good-sized potatoes, peeled and cubed
small onion, peeled and finely chopped
diced cooking chorizo
cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
A good pinch of chilli powder
ground cumin400g can plum tomatoes
Squeeze lemon juice
Sea salt and black pepper
- Place the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water. Cook until just tender. Drain and cool a little.
- Heat a large frying pan with olive oil. Add onions and chorizo and potatoes, season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Cook until the onions are soft and the potatoes start to brown a little, and then add the garlic, paprika, chilli powder, cumin and tomatoes.
- Cook until the potatoes are completely cooked and the tomatoes have thickened. Then add the peas and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add a good squeeze of lemon juice; taste and season again, finish with chopped parsley.
To make it more substantial serve with a poached egg.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Tasty19/05/2021It was delicious but I should have crisped up my potatoes a bit in the olive oil... I poached eggs on top of the sauce.... Mmmmmm!Yes, I would recommend this product to another customer
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.