- Cook the tagliatelle according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, cook the peas in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and return to the hot pan, then add the rocket and extra virgin olive oil. Stir, cover and let the rocket wilt for a minute.
- Add the peas, lots of black pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice, stir again and serve at once with grated Parmesan.
To jazz up a jar of pasta sauce, add a handful of Birds Eye Peas.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this recipe
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.