Great for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack!
Load them with your favourite toppings and tuck in!
Oven cook - From Frozen
- 220°C, Fan 180°C, Gas Mark 6 15 mins
- Pre-heat the oven. Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven. Turn over halfway through cooking. Cook until crisp and golden orange.
- Do not overcook. Follow recommended cooking times.
- If preparing smaller quantities, reduce the cooking time.
- Our potatoes and sweet potatoes vary throughout the year, so the time taken to become crisp and golden orange may also vary.
Alternatively, grill from frozen
- Medium Grill 8-10 mins
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Turn over halfway through cooking.
- Cook until crisp and golden orange.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Sweet Potato (45%)
*E464 is derived from a natural plant material. We use it to control the level of fat absorbed by the waffles and to maintain their shape & texture
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Waffles made with lightly seasoned sweet potato and potato mash, prefried.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Suitable for vegans
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per waffle (58g) oven baked provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Average values per 100g: Energy 1061kJ / 255kcal