Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Waffly Versatile since 1981. We source our quality potatoes from within 40 miles of our UK Waffle factory.
For breakfast, lunch or tea.
Made with real potatoes.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Grill - From Frozen
- Pre-heat grill, High Grill, 6-10 mins
- Turn over occasionally.
- Cook until crisp and golden.
- Our real potatoes vary throughout the year, so the time taken to become crisp and golden may also vary.
Alternatively, oven bake
- Pre-heat oven 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7, 15 mins
- Turn over once
- Cook until crisp and golden
- Potato Waffles may be barbequed
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Medium/High setting, 2 toasting cycles
- Place the potato waffles in the toaster.
- After the initial 'pop up' toast for a second cycle until the waffles are golden yellow.
- Switch off the toaster and leave to stand in the toaster for 1 minute.
Remove with care while the toaster is still switched off.
CAUTION: Take care removing from the toaster as waffles and toaster will be very hot. Settings may vary between different makes of toaster, please refer to Manufacture's instructions.
White Pepper. # E464 is derived from a natural plant material. We use it to control the level of fat absorbed by the waffles and to maintain their shape & texture.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Waffles made with freshly mashed potatoes, prefried.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per waffle (58g) grilled provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 673kJ / 161kcal.