Grill - From Frozen
- Pre-heat grill, Medium Grill, 12 mins
- Turn over occasionally
- Cook until crisp and golden
Alternatively, Oven bake - From Frozen
- Pre-heat oven 230°C, Fan 210°C, Gas Mark 8, 12 mins
- Middle of oven, on a baking tray
- Turn over halfway through cooking until crisp and golden
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
May also contain EGG.
Fingers formed from chopped chicken breast coated in breadcrumbs.
Made with 100% chicken breast means we use only chicken breast meat in our range.
The other 57% relates to the other tasty ingredients such as the coating.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per 6 chicken fingers (92g) oven baked provides
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)*
Average values per 100g: Energy 1031kJ / 246kcal