Our vegetarian burgers are made with our famous field fresh vegetables that are picked and frozen within hours and coated in crispy, light breadcrumbs for the perfect crunch. These are suitable for vegans too!
We select our vegetables carefully from fields, take all the protein goodness and then add delicious herbs and spices for extra flavour.
- Powered by plants
- Meat Free
- Source of protein and fibre
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
- Recycle with bags at larger stores - check locally kerbside
- Pre-heat oven 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7, 25 mins
- Place on a baking tray in middle of oven
- Turn over once, cook until crisp and golden
Grill - From Frozen
- Pre-heat grill, Medium Grill, 20 mins
- Turn over occasionally, cook until crisp and golden
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot. These instructions are guidelines only. Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
Vegetables (40%) (Sweetcorn, Carrot, Broccoli, Onion, Cauliflower)
Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt)
Cooked Rice (Water, Rice, Salt)
Starch (Potato, Rice)
Vegetarian Mozzarella Cheese (Milk)
Whole Egg Powder
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
For allergens see ingredients in bold
Prefried vegetable burger coated in a light breadcrumb.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per burger (125g) oven baked provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 742kJ /177kcal