Our crispy beef pancakes are made from the finest minced beef, onions and coated in golden breadcrumbs to make the perfect frozen snack. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, new and tasty ingredients!
Pop our beef and onion frozen pancakes in the oven, cook for 10-12 mins and enjoy with your feet up in front of the telly. Ah, bliss!
Tastiest when oven baked straight from the freezer.
210°C / 190°C Fan / Gas Mark 5: 10 -12 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Place on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until crisp and golden.
Alternatively, Air Fry from frozen.
- Pre-heat the air fryer to 200°C for 3 1/2 mins.
- Place product (max 2 pancakes) in the basket. Turn over halfway through cooking.
- Cook until crispy and golden.
For all cooking appliances:
Stand for 2 mins before serving.
High grill: 10 - 15 minutes
- Pre-heat the grill
- Turn over occasionally
- Cook until crisp and golden
Be careful! The filling will be very hot.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
The new Minced Beef & Onion Crispy Pancakes, with:
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
New & tasty ingredients
For allergens see ingredients in CAPITAL LETTERS
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information