tsp Low Fat Plain Yoghurt
Lime (Juice of)
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Space the fish fingers apart on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 mins, following pack instructions, until crispy.
- Heat tacos according to pack instructions.
- To make the salad, shred the lettuce, toss with the lime juice and season to taste.
- Fill the taco with lettuce then the fish fingers.
- Top with salsa and yoghurt.
Roasted sweet potato wedges.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this recipe