medium onion (finely diced)
red pepper (deseeded and roughly chopped)
mixed mushrooms (roughly chopped)
freshly ground black pepper
Parmesan cheese (grated)
handful of fresh mint (chopped)
- Melt the butter in a large pan.
- Add the onion, garlic, red pepper and mushrooms and sauté for 2–3 minutes.
- Add the rice and wine and cook for a further 1–2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed by the rice.
- Add the puréed and whole peas and season to taste.
- Return to the heat and cook for a further 10 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
- Before serving, stir in the Parmesan and sprinkle with fresh mint.
Peas are great to add to soups and casseroles – there’s no preparation required
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.