- Infuse the mint in 250g of hot water for 15 minutes, strain and let it stand, discarding the leaves.
- Once cooled, add the lecithin, blend and allow to rest in the fridge.
- Cook the peas according to the pack instructions and blend with a little water until smooth and thick.
- Arrange the sprouts in the centre of a plate and top with the duck slices. Decoratively drip the pea cream around the edges.
- Remove the mint water from the fridge and, with the blender blade half in the liquid, make some air bubbles on the surface. Use some cling film as a lid to avoid mess.
- Skim the bubbles with a spoon, add as a finishing touch to the dish and serve.
This is perfectly complemented by a glass of sparkling wine.