How to make tartar sauce: our method
- Pre-heat oven, rub the potatoes in oil and season to taste. Place them in the oven for 45-60mins.
- Cook salmon as per pack instruction.
- Separate sauce from salmon, mix in sour cream.
- Flake fish oven jacket potato and add the creamy sauce. Serve and enjoy!
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.