- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for about 20 minutes or until cooked. Drain well and mash
- While the potatoes are cooking, melt 2 teaspoons of the butter and cook the streaky bacon. Add the shallots and cook until they are soft but not coloured
- Cook the peas according to the packet instructions and then purée them in a blender
- Combine the mashed potatoes, remaining butter, double cream, pea purée, bacon and shallots. Season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg
Try with sausages or beef stew.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this product
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.