- Pour the milk, cream, sugar and peas into a pan and heat to 85°C.
- Add the water and mint and blend until smooth.
- Cover with a lid or cling film and let stand in the fridge until cold.
- Fill your ice cream maker with the mixture and freeze.
- To make the wafers, bake the bacon at 200˚C for 7–8 minutes until crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the oven and pat dry with kitchen paper.
Insert the wafers into the ice cream and serve.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this recipe