- Dice shallots finely. Melt the butter in a pan and add shallots to soften.
- Add peas and sautee until hot.
- Finely shred mint leaves and add to the pan just to mix.
- Take off the heat, season to taste and serve.
The minted peas can be enjoyed on top of crisp warm bread or bruschetta.
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.