- Heat the oil and butter in a high-sided frying pan. Cook the spring onion until just soft.
- Add the peas, season well and cook gently for a few minutes, adding a little water if it seems too dry.
- Add the shredded lettuce, the parsley and the chives and cook until the lettuce is just wilted.
- Pan fry the salmon until cooked through and put on top of the pea and lettuce mixture. (Top with your favourite white sauce or leave it as it is).
Info per serving
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.