chopped red onion
small red chilli
squeeze lemon juice
tbsp chopped coriander
- Prepare the Guacamole: Finely dice 1 red chilli and add to the chopped onion. Cut the avocado length ways, remove the stone, remove the flesh from skin with a desert spoon and roughly chop.
- Crush the garlic.
- Add all the ingredients together into a bowl with the lemon juice and coriander, mix and season to taste.
- Cook the Premium burger for 10-15 minutes
- Slice the seeded burger bun and toast for a few minutes
- Top the base of the bun with lettuce, onion and tomato.
- Place the burger and guacamole on top.
- Garnish with roasted cherry tomatoes and a sprig of coriander
Triple Cooked Chips