- Cook the Birds Eye Fish Fingers (as per pack instructions)
- Grease a heatproof dish approx 18 x 28cm
- In a heavy based frying pan heat the oil until hot. Add the leeks and carrots and cook for about 5 minutes until tender then stir-fry with the courgettes and potato. Cook for a further 3-5 minutes.
- Season well. Cut each Fish Finger in half and toss carefully into the vegetable mixture then put into the dish
- Sprinkle over the cheese and cook in a preheated oven 190C/170C/ Gas 5 or cook under a preheated moderate grill for about 5-10 minutes until golden brown
Birds Eye Field Fresh Peas or steamed veg for a complete meal