- Place the sliced pepper and skinned garlic on a baking tray. Roast the peppers in the pre-heated oven: 180°C Fan / 200°C Conventional / Gas Mark 6 for about 25 minutes, or until the skins are completely wrinkled and the peppers are charred. Allow to cool and peel off skin
- Cook Fish Fingers as per pack instructions
- Blend roasted red peppers, mix with yogurt and diced garlic to make the dip
- Toast the bread and assemble sandwich
Info per serving
Percent of daily values
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.