- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Rub a little oil over each potato and put on the top shelf of the oven. Bake for 20 mins, then turn down the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5 and bake for 45 mins-1 hr until the skin is crisp and the flesh soft.
- While preparing the Tartare Sauce and before the end of the cooking time for the potatoes, cook the Fish Fingers 10 minutes until crispy and golden brown, as per pack insctructions
- Cook the Peas as per the pack instructions and set to one side
- Scoop out the cooked potato flesh from the potato skin carefully and place in a bowl. Take care to keep the shape of the potato skins
- Roughly chop up 2 Fish Fingers and mix with the potato, capers and peas. Spoon the mixture back into the potato skins
- Cut the remaining Fish Fingers into pieces and top each potato with them -Add some Tartare Sauce on top of each potatoes a splash of lemon juice
- Serve Hot and Enjoy