- Grill or oven cook (230C) your burger for around 12 minutes
- Boil some water in a saucepan for the eggs
- Halve the muffin and toast for 2 minutes
- To poach the eggs, bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the vinegar. Lower the heat so that the water is simmering gently. Stir the water so you have a slight whirlpool, then slide in the eggs one by one. Cook each for about 4 mins, then remove with a slotted spoon.
- Place burger and poached egg in the muffin, garnish and add a sauce of your choice
A large cup of coffee