100g Crème Fraiche
- Cook breaded cod fillet as per pack instruction
- Peel, dice and boil potatoes until tender
- Wilt spinach in a pan with a tablespoon of water, add more water if needed. Mix through 40g of the crème fraiche.
- Drain potatoes, mash, mix through the remaining crème fraiche and season to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.
Info per serving
Percent of daily values
* The nutritional information relating to a prepared statement after serving (190g)
**GDA = Guideline Daily intake based on a food intake of 2,000 kcal. Personal requirements vary depending on age, sex, weight and physical activity.