- Cook rice as per pack instructions.
- Cook chicken grill as per pack instructions.
- Skin tomato by making an 'x' in the bottom of the tomato. Dip them into boiling water for 30-60seconds. Scoop out with a slotted spoon straight into ice cold water. The skin will peel off using fingers or a small knife.
- Mix rice with tomato puree and diced tomato. Season to taste.
- Serve Birds Eye Peri Peri Chargrill with tomato rice and a big handful of lettuce leaves.
WHAT OUR CONSUMERS THINK
Write a review Cancel
Be the first to review this recipe
Info per serving
Percent of daily values