Birds Eye Green Cuisine Chicken-Free Pie. Shortcrust pastry filled with pea protein and vegetables in gravy.
Enjoy these frozen Chicken-Free Pies as part of a varied, balanced plant-based diet and healthy lifestyle. These plant powered pies are ideal for both vegetarians and vegans too.
We pick selected peas from fields and take all the protein from the peas, for a sustainable tomorrow. Make a difference with responsibly sourced and prepared food every day.
- Powered by plants
- Source of protein and fibre
- No artificial colours or flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Tasty when oven baked straight from the freezer.
- 210 °C, Fan 190 °C, Gas Mark 6, 30-35 mins
- Pre-heat the oven. Place vegan pie in foil dish on a baking tray in the middle of the oven.
- Cook until golden.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information