The perfect addition to any dinnertime meal, our Steamfresh veg mix consists of carrots, peas and sweetcorn - packed to the brim with taste and nutritional value!
Our Super Sunshine veg mix comes prepared in our clever steamer pouches that work their magic by locking in the natural goodness from the frozen veg to give you perfect results every time. When it’s cooked, just let the pouch stand for a minute and enjoy your mixed veg!
MICROWAVE TO STEAM STRAIGHT FROM THE FREEZER.
- Open the outer bag. Remove the steam bag(s) and place with the printed side up, unopened, into the microwave.
If cooking more than one bag, make sure that they are not overlapping.
DO NOT PIERCE THE BAG. DO NOT MICROWAVE THE OUTER (PRINTED) PACKAGING.
- Microwave on FULL POWER for:
700W: 1 bag 3 mins, 2 bags 6 mins
800W: 1 bag 3 mins, 2 bags 6 mins
900W: 1 bag 2 1/2 mins, 2 bags 5 mins
- Stand for 1 minute. Remove the bag from the microwave, shake, then cut the bag open to serve.
Tear the bag open along the dotted line.
BE CAREFUL! THE CONTENTS WILL BE VERY HOT.
During cooking the bag will slowly inflate as the steam builds up. A special vent in the bag will allow the steam to escape slowly during cooking and a slight whistling sound may be heard.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do NOT refreeze after defrosting.
CAUTION: Do not eat raw, cook before consumption
Carrots, peas and sweetcorn.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per steambag (135g) microwaved provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 232kJ / 55kcal