Get inspired by frozen veg and try the Birds Eye Steamfresh Classic Garden Mix as part of a healthy balanced diet.
Our garden vegetable bags include carrots, peas and green beans, packed full of goodness and flavour.
Like our other specially selected field fresh vegetable mixes, the Classic Garden mixed veg comes prepared in steamer pouches that lock in flavours from the frozen vegetables and give you perfect results every time. We recommend serving up these garden vegetables with a piece of our Birds Eye Inspirations Fish for a great tasting meal you will love.
Microwave to steam straight from the freezer.
1. Open the outer bag. Remove the steam bag(s) and place with the printed side up, unopened, into the microwave. If cooking more than one bag make sure that they are not overlapping.
Do not pierce the bag. Do not microwave the outer (printed) packaging.
2. Microwave on full power for:
1 bag - 700W 3 mins, 800W 3 mins, 900W 2 1/2 mins
2 bags - 700W 6 mins, 800W 5 mins, 900W 5 mins
3. Stand for 1 minute. Remove the bag from the microwave, drain and serve.
Tear the bag open along the dotted line.
Be careful! The contents will be very hot.
During cooking the bag will slowly inflate as the steam builds up. A special vent in the bag will allow the steam to escape slowly during cooking and a slight whistling sound may be heard.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot
- These instructions are guidelines only
- Do NOT refreeze after defrosting
CAUTION: Do not eat raw, cook before consumption
Green Beans (23%)
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Carrots, peas and green beans.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per steambag (135g) microwaved provides:
Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)
Typical values per 100g: Energy 191kJ / 46kcal