Our frozen sweetcorn is picked within hours for the perfect taste and to lock in nutrients.
Try using our Supersweet frozen sweetcorn to make sweetcorn fritters for a tasty midweek snack. Sweetcorn also makes the perfect addition to any of your favourite pasta dishes or stir fries. Simply stir in your frozen veg for a burst of natural goodness and continue to cook until tender and piping hot throughout. Doesn't get better than that!
* Folic acid contributes to the normal function of the immune system
To retain more vitamins, MICROWAVE STRAIGHT FROM THE FREEZER.
- For 2 servings.
- Place the Supersweet Sweetcorn in a microwavable bowl.
- Add 15ml (1tbsp) of water and cover.
- Microwave on Full Power for: 700W, 3 mins. 800W, 2 1/2 mins. 900W, 2 1/2 mins.
- Drain and serve. Season to taste.
Alternatively, Boil From Frozen
- Place in a pan and add sufficient boiling water to cover.
- Bring back to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Drain and serve.
- Season to taste.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Caution: Do not eat raw, cook before consumption.
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information