Our Select Mixed Vegetables are a rich source of Vitamin A which is great for your vision* and high in fibre which is good for a healthy diet. What’s more, our Select Mixed Vegetables are picked and frozen within hours to create the perfect taste and to retain nutrients.
* Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
Looking for inspiration?
Serve alongside your favourite Birds Eye fish or with bangers and mash for a tasty midweek meal. Our Select Mixed Vegetables also make a great addition to pasta bakes, providing a splash of colour and a burst of natural goodness*. Simply stir in and continue to cook until tender and piping hot throughout
To retain more vitamins, Microwave Straight from The Freezer.
- For 1 serving
- Place the Mixed Vegetables in a microwavable bowl.
- Add 15ml (1tbsp) of water and cover.
- Microwave on Full Power for: 700W 4 mins. 800W 3 1/2 mins. 900W 3 mins
Alternatively, Boil - From Frozen
- Place in a pan and add sufficient boiling water to cover.
- Bring back to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Drain and serve.
- Season to taste.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Caution: Do not eat raw, cook before consumption.
Green Beans (25%)
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Carrot Batons, Fine Green Beans, Peas and Supersweet Sweetcorn.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per serving microwaved provides: