Discover Birds Eye Select Mixed Vegetables, a vibrant medley of specially chosen veggies! Our mixed veg is a rich source of Vitamin A and fibre, great for your vision* and a healthy diet.
Birds Eye Select Mixed Vegetables contain carrots, green beans, sweetcorn and peas that are carefully selected and frozen within hours to create the perfect taste.
Mixed vegetables make a great addition to pasta bakes. Simply stir in your frozen veg and continue to cook until tender and piping hot throughout. Or serve your veg alongside your favourite Birds Eye fish or with bangers and mash for a simple, tasty dinner. What more could you need?
* Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
To retain more vitamins, Microwave Straight from The Freezer.
- For 1 serving
- Place the Mixed Vegetables in a microwavable bowl.
- Add 15ml (1tbsp) of water and cover.
- Microwave on Full Power for: 700W 4 mins. 800W 3 1/2 mins. 900W 3 mins
Alternatively, Boil - From Frozen
- Place in a pan and add sufficient boiling water to cover.
- Bring back to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Drain and serve.
- Season to taste.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Caution: Do not eat raw, cook before consumption.
Green Beans (25%)
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Carrot Batons, Fine Green Beans, Peas and Supersweet Sweetcorn.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per serving microwaved provides: