Get a taste of the country with Birds Eye Country Mixed Vegetables. The perfect mixed veg accompaniment to a traditional Sunday roast, our country vegetables are a fantastic source of Vitamin C and Vitamin A, making them great for your immune system* and vision**. They're also high in fibre and vital for a healthy diet - what more could you want?
Our frozen country vegetables mix contains broccoli, carrots and cauliflower which are picked and frozen within hours to create the perfect taste and to retain nutrients.
Country mixed vegetables are perfect in casseroles or pasta bakes to add some natural goodness*/** into your midweek meals. Simply stir in your frozen veg and continue to cook until tender and piping hot throughout.
* Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system.** Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
Boil - From Frozen
- Place in a pan and add sufficient boiling water to cover.
- Bring back to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Drain and serve.
- Season to taste.
To retain more vitamins, Microwave Straight from the Freezer.
Microwave - From Frozen
- For 160g (approximately 1 serving)
- Place the Mixed Vegetables in a microwavable bowl.
- Add 15ml (1tbsp) of water and cover.
- Microwave on Full Power for: 700W 5 mins. 800W 4 1/2 mins. 900W 4 mins
- Drain and serve. Season to taste.
- Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Caution: Do not eat raw, cook before consumption.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Broccoli & cauliflower florets, sliced carrots and peas.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information