Introducing the Birds Eye Original Beef Burgers, an unbeatable burger sure to leave happy faces around the dinner table.
Care and attention has gone into making our beef burgers, which are made of prime beef, freshly chopped onion and a subtle blend of spices.
Our Birds Eye Beef Burgers consist of carefully sourced, high quality cuts of beef from a select group of trusted UK and Irish farms to bring nothing but the best to your dinner table. Try these frozen burgers today!
Tastiest When Grilled Straight from the Freezer.
- Medium / High Grill 12 mins
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Turn over occasionally.
Oven cook - From Frozen
- 230ºC Fan 210ºC Gas Mark 8 12 mins
- Pre-heat the oven. Cook in the middle of the oven on a baking tray with upturned edges.
- Turn over halfway through cooking.
Barbecue - From Frozen
- For a chargrilled effect and flavour, grill or oven cook as suggested above to ensure product is fully cooked and finish on a barbecue for a few minutes until browned.
- Charcoal must be glowing red with powdery grey surface.
- Turn over regularly.
- Please ensure your burgers are cooked until piping hot and cooked throughout, without any pink meat remaining.
- These instructions are guidelines only.
- Do Not refreeze after defrosting.
Please, check the ingredients and nutritional values for possible changes on the packaging. Allergens are highlighted in the ingredient list.
Beef burgers with chopped onion and seasoning. Made in the United Kingdom with beef sourced from farms within the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
Nutritional Information - Adult
Nutrition & Reference Intakes Information
Per burger grilled provides: